Thursday, September 1, 2011

FRIDAY EVE......

Well it won't be long now and it will be FRIDAY!!!!  This time tomorrow night we will be on the road to the cottage! It is so hot here today and tomorrow I honestly can't wait til fall,  this 90 stuff can go away for the year, not a big 90's fan anyways. 
Not much is new since monday though, almost have my baby blanket done, I'll post pictures after it's all washed and blocked, I really like the pattern even though it does get kinda boring after a while :) 
Still working on the packaging for my soaps and going to have a friends hubby quote me a price to make me a display stand. I have an idea what I want to do with the soaps and she has all sorts of papers etc that she is selling so next week I will go over and check it all out.  Bought the yarn for the second baby blanket today, same blanket different colors, this one is for a boy so I bought a couple shades of blue, the other is for either. 
Steve picked radishes today holy toledo are they big and HOT! He also took a stroll out back and came back with a great big watermelon, we have never been able to grow them before I couldn't believe it, that and more yellow squash wasn't that excited to see that though... lol
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, enjoy family and friends!!
Blog at ya soon!

now is that a nice watermelon or what?
Val

1 Comment:

Lovely Light said...

Glad you're getting away! I sent my package on he 26th. By tracking it I can tell that it was scanned on the 28th, and is still in transit. Maybe it will be there when you get back! Lol. (P.S. Natural Suburbia posted my pic of your present, so don't look if you want to be surprised; and if you did see it, I hope you liked it!)On the other hand, I got your package on Friday!! It was so nice! We really need kitchen towels and hot pads (we keep burning our fingers...) The soap smells heavenly, and I can't wait to use the vanilla the next time I make cookies!

Post a Comment