Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Coming up on another weekend!

Not sure how the time gets away so quick, but it sure seems the older you get the faster it goes. Why is it we always seem to have spare time until we go to use it? Hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day weekend, the weather could have been nicer, but at least it was time off of work.  We went to the cottage for the weekend, nice and relaxing the kids came up for the day on sunday the girls got about 2 hours of beach time if that and then it started to cloud over and got a little chilly, I guess a typical memorial weekend day. 
I have been busy making my lotion it has been a big hit, but wow all the legal mumbo jumbo, it almost makes you leery of seriously wanting to do it, the FDA has their fingers in it all as it is considered a cosmetic and you need all the testing and crap done, or you have to be sure and label everything just so, hopefully no one will try and sue me for all I'm worth, which isn't a whole lot anyways, at least not here my treasures are not here they are in Glory and no one can take them from me there!  woot woot!! 
The chickens are doing really well we continue to improve on their home (coop) ha ha. I will post some pictures before I leave this post. Still amazes me the personalities they actually have. 
I have also got another one of my dolls done, and a third one started they are really turning out very cute, I am surprised at myself.  I already have 3 orders for them, and really haven't shown them off too much, got too much other stuff going on it seems.
Hubby finished my soap mold for me today, so soon I shall make my first real batch of soap am excited yet intimated a little by it, I know once I make my first batch or so that will go away, maybe I should enjoy the excitement of it more? get in the moment! 
My purse is getting closer to being done too, will post that when I have it finished now that spring seems to be here I suppose I should hurry it up and get it done.
I have the grand daughters friday night for a sleepover that is always fun, our pool is up and running, had quite the ordeal with all of that, had to have a new liner put in, that wasn't fun at all! money, money money!!!
The garden is in, it's been so wet out back Steve hasn't been able to plow for us to plant our pumpkins, sunflowers, and pickles.  So maybe come november we will have all those.  LOL 
Well here are various pictures I have promised.

They love the door.

They were glad to see us after a long weekend


Rosie she's the boss !

The two I have done.



Kamilah

Robin's nest in our lean too, you can see all 4 birds.

Jazzy she has such a cute smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment