Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th

Well it's over! The 4th of July that is, seems like once it's the 4th of July bam you turn around and it's labor day. We just hung out at home for the weekend our youngest dog is deathly afraid of fireworks so rather than go to the lake and listen to fireworks the whole time and have a freaked out dog.... we just stay home and ya know that's kinda nice too. 
We are recovering from our chicken loss, we have decided to just let nature take it's course and since God left us with 3 hens and 1 rooster we are just going to see what happens. Bringing in more chickens is not as easy as you would think you can't just go and put more chickens in the coop, there is that whole pecking order thing and I guess I just couldn't bear to watch chickens be mean to each other.
I did start my unicorn and will be posting pictures when it's done, also got the order for more dolls from my grand daughters, thought I would make a twin for Kamilah's best little friend Eleanor too.
Sarah's yummy desert. Looks good enough to eat!

Just hanging out.

Steve the hubby!

Kamilah


Kamilah actually swam the length of the pool w/o help.


Jazz


snack in the shade time


small garden


our mysterious guest....  hehehe

just looking out back.
Well I have laundry calling me to be hung on the line, but thought I would share some pic's from the weekend. Hope you all had a wonderful 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment