Saturday, July 30, 2011

Now the wait.

Well yesterday was the big day for me, I had my biopsy done, and it went very very well, I didn't even feel the needle going in to numb my breast, and that was all the prayer that I had behind me, I literally felt God in that room with me yesterday holding my right hand as He promised that He would. "For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear: I will help you." Isiah 41:13 this was my verse I took with me yesterday, and the really other cool thing was my nurse (who is with you from the beginning and walks you out at the end) was a born again christian how cool was that?  All a God thing, I serve such an awesome God!  So today I am just taking it easy kinda restricted to what I can do so going to knit, read, watch some tv, maybe a nap is on my list today... 
I will get the results on tuesday as to what they have found the calcification is from, apparently they can tell what actually causes it, be it pre-cancerous cells, or calcium etc. so now we wait, and I am literally waiting on the Lord for the answer, I am ok with whatever it may be as I know nothing happens to me that isn't ok'd by Him. 
I started a new baby blanket yesterday, couple of people I know having babies in the next few months, I like to have spares on hand but hey the baby boom has been happening lately at least with people I know, so I'm fresh out.
Gonna be another warm day here in michigan but thats ok it's summertime right? Come January we are gonna miss this weather.
We have vacation Bible school at our church this coming week, we have it an night time so I have volunteered to help out with that, I'm not normally a "kid" person so to speak, but felt God asking me to volunteer so I'm sure I'll be blessed because I am obeying :)  I go to an awesome church, it's not a big church, been there done that, I love the accountability of a smaller church and the community that we have, the Bible tells us how important it is to be 
in a community of believers and be held accountable by them.
Well I will let you all know how the biopsy results come back. Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to go to church tomorrow.
Blog at ya soon
Val

0 Comments:

Post a Comment