Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Week almost gone..

Wow I can't believe another week is almost gone, where does the time go,  it seems as though you always have spare time until of course you go to use it. Well the weather is finally turning here in our neck of the earth, still a little chilly, but the flowers are coming up, the trees are beginning to bud, and of course the lovely sounds of birds chirping, crickets singing, and frogs frogging if thats a word but I know you know what I mean.


I have been doing yard work everyday, and slowly but surely the yard is beginning to look like it, just a little at a time.  I do have a couple of area's that I still need to do but it will get done.  I found a class on cold-processing soap making, take it in two weeks, very very excited about that, I have been warned it's very addicting, and if you know me I can get addicted to stuff like that rather quickly.  I'll update you on that when it happens, maybe be able to snap a picture or two, I have a dear friend going with me, it's always more fun with a friend right? 
The chickee's aren't really chickee's anymore they are looking like chicks, I will be glad when the coop is done and we can get them outside where they really do belong, no offense to anyone but I have a hard time understanding how people let chickens run around in their house, I guess it's just not for me.
The surprise party for my dear friend was a SURPRISE !!   she had no idea. I did take a picture of her beautiful bouquet of daffodils though they were so pretty in my window, coping a sun tan and opening up.
Also started on my purse, have a few pic's of that too, and also the little teddy bears I spoke about a few weeks ago,  I am not very good at faces though so one has one and one doesn't, I'll put a face on the faceless one I promise.







I sure am glad it's friday tomorrow though no matter how fast the week goes,  friday is always a welcome relief right?
Hopefully I will have a chance to update again over the weekend, I have to make dog treats again though can you believe that!!  good thing they are inexpensive to make, just more time than anything but our four legged kids are so worth it.
Well I will talk to you all later, have a wonderful friday and a great weekend!
Val

1 Comment:

Urban Homestead South Africa said...

Those daffodils are gorgeous...we are definately feeling the winter nip down south...summer is on its way to you!

Post a Comment