Saturday, April 9, 2011

Surprise!!

Hi everyone, well it's saturday afternoon, got lots accomplished today, probably had a lot to do with staying off the computer!  Planted some sweet basil, and also some cilantro, thought maybe I could sell some plants at our garage sale in a few weeks, gee wiz they want $3.49 a plant at the grocery store I'm thinking hmmm there's an idea and what I can't get rid of I'll put out front and sell it there. 
We have surprise 60th birthday party to go to this afternoon, can't wait!  I love surprises and especially when they are at someone else's expense.. ha ha  We are meeting at Brann's and she wanted daffodil's for her birthday well as you all know spring hasn't cooperated with us this year so of course daffodil's aren't blooming yet, but they are if you go to the florist!!  Got her a beautiful bouquet of 40  daffodils and put them in a vase and they just came to live in the sun today.  can't wait! and I also made her some of my hand made body lotion too.
Our chicks are getting bigger and not so cute, but they are still cute to me, wow it's amazing how fast they grow, good thing humans don't grow that fast that would be scary!  Steve is coming right along on the chicken coop.  
Well we are praying we don't get the nasty storms that are supposed to rumble on through tonight and and tomorrow night, our youngest dog  Mr. Mac  is deathly afraid and it's not fun when you have a 90# black lab trying to get on your lap., and also Steve can't afford to stay up with him tomorrow night, cuz he has to go to work on monday YAY!!!!  He got a job this week so blessed by that! 
Well I guess I should go finish getting ready, heaven forbid we have to wait for me, that isn't the case anyways, I always have to wait for Steve.  Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment