Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Midweek! YAY!!

Well happy midweek everyone!  It's been a busy one, work has been extremely busy this week and I love it!! I am covering for someone else who is on vacation and it's been so nice to be so busy, used to be that way everyday but not so sure I could handle that much stress on a daily basis for too terribly long anymore.


I can't believe how busy I have been lately, for being empty nesters (except of course for the girls upstairs, our chickens) life sure is just a flying by, but I am doing quite a few little projects here and there, and the older you get the faster it goes, so I can see why people who retire just don't have time to work! 


We have been really blessed this week, hubby finally got a job, he has been unemployed for 7 months and it really is a relief, a burden lifted, but ya know we learned some really important things from this, as you always do when you walk with God.  He showed us just how faithful he really really is.
He supplied each and every one of our needs, yep we had to go without things that we "wanted" but God doesn't promise us He will be provide our "wants" He promises He will provide our "needs" and that He sure does, not once did we fall behind on our bills, not once did we go hungry, or cold, or so many many other things that people run into, WE ARE BLESSED and our God is so good and faithful..  He also has shown us why He took Steve out of the job he was in, sometimes you can go your whole life and still not know why God did something but He even has shown us that.  On top of all of that Steve has grown so much in his relationship with God and ya know what ?  that was worth everything!!!


Well people are loving my lotion I have been making, got quite a few orders and also have been told I can sell my lotion at a friends medical office,  how cool is that?  So now I need to come up with a catchy little name for my "business"  I am also waiting for a book from the library on how to make soaps, anxious for that too. I am going to use the cold-process which allows you to have control over what you put into your soap this should be interesting, if it goes has well as my lotion I will be happy. 


 I have been doing a lot of knitting lately too, my daughter and I are having a garage sale the first weekend in May so hoping to sell some of my stuff there! Found an adorable pattern for a summer bag to make it's so stinking cute, I can't wait to get started on it, which reminds me I promised my sister I would send her a picture should probably do that..  getting very very anxious for spring beginning to wonder if it's ever going to get here but I have noticed early in the morning if you listen you can hear lots of crickets, frogs, and all those "summer" noises so ya know what?  I think spring is here really.


Well I need to do some online looking for stuff so I guess I better sign off for now, but I do get to sleep an extra hour tomorrow morning have to go have bloodwork done at 8am, so on to work after that. 
Well I hope everyone has a great end of the week, thank you so much for stopping by! Please do stop by again and feel free to leave a comment too!
Blog at ya soon!
Val
P.S.  Any good ideas on names for my "business" would be welcome too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment