Friday, April 1, 2011

Been a short/long week.

Wow sorry I haven't blogged since last sunday evening.  Monday and Tuesday I was home sick with a head cold and still fighting the dumb thing, but at least it doesn't appear to be moving down into the chest, which is one place I can't get it back up from, as long as it stays in the head I'm good, that way at least I can honestly say it's all in my head!!  haha 
Have the grand daughters tonight for a sleepover, one is in bed the other one shall be shortly, time to make more bread this weekend, man I tell ya you gotta try it it's just yummy and nothing like having fresh baked bread in the house, hubby loves it!
Also need to make more doggie treats the  last double batch got me through two weeks so thats the way to go I think.. Need more hand lotion it's catching on at work so I think I'm going to start selling it, it so NICE!  and now that I have picked up "real" essential oils makes all the difference in the world.  Also going to try to make tomato soup cake, sounds so strange it has to be good here is a link to that http://mennonitegirlscancook.blogspot.com  they have some  delicious recipes on there check them out well worth the wander truly.
The chickens are getting bigger but ya know they are still kinda cute, haven't gotten to the "ugly" stage yet, hopefully they won't for me, their my "girls".
Well hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, rumor has it's supposed to rain/four letter word here, hope they are wrong, I guess my chances of them being wrong are better than my chances of them being right.  LOL 
Hopefully I will be able to update one more time this weekend.
So enjoy, enjoy my blogging friends!
Val

2 Comments:

Simply Me... said...

glad your feeling better ... have fun with the girlies :)

Michelle and Jill said...

tomato soup cake....interesting... :)

Post a Comment