Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday night again!



Well here we are again another weekend just gone, I think we need to switch around the work week and weekends, have 5 day weekends and 2 day work weeks,  anybody with me on that one?  Well we have pictures of the chicks, not really of the girls with the chicks which we might just do this week sometime cuz I would really like some of those, also made our first loafs of bread yesterday out of the Artisan bread in five minutes a day, that is an amazing book!  and so easy to follow, turned out pretty good for first time bread makers, also made me some honeysuckle laundry detergent and softener oh my it smells so good, actually I have a load of wash in there now to be put in the dryer.  Did get more raking done yesterday and this afternoon, as long as it doesn't rain hopefully the next couple days I can get more done after I get home from work.  Steve has started the chicken coop, grabbed a couple of pictures of that too. Well this week isn't as busy as last week, only thing I have going is Bible study on tuesday evening, my daughter and I are going to do a garage sale the first weekend in May so I am trying to get stuff all in one place for that, ha wish me luck there.. Well here are a few pictures from the weekend, and I'll be blogging at ya soon!  Have a wonderful week.  Hope you got out and went to worship your Heavenly Father today! 


















3 Comments:

Michelle and Jill said...

So cute! Bread looks very yummy. :)

Julie said...

ohh.. the chicks are sooo cute! Love your photos ...
I'm sorry you couldn't get the link to work for you for the Pancake Flour Mix - It seems to work fine for me so I don't know what the problem is... You clicked on the word 'here' ?

Pancake Flour Mix ....

1/2 cup white bean flour
1 cup white corn flour
1/4 cup potato starch
2 tsp xanthan gum
1 1/2 tsp salt

Tami said...

So cute!! Val, I'm not far from you in miles! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Thought I'd come check out yours! The bread looks fantastic! God's blessings to you and yours.

Post a Comment