Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Friday Eve

Well it's finally friday eve,  went grocery shopping that is a big chore done! all put away, I love the feeling of full cupboards, fresh fruit on the counter, veggies in the fridge.  Tomorrow I am going to try a whole chicken in the crockpot, and then make my own broth from that found a really cool website that tells you exactly how to do it.

http://thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/whole-chicken-in-a-crock-pot/ super cool and super easy! Well I am happy to say the Zicam worked, woot woot!!  I am feeling alot better,  I still feel like I'm fighting a cold but I know I would feel a lot worse if it weren't for the zicam. This weekend we have our two granddaughters for a sleepover, we LOVE that! Grandma has a surprise for them, bought them both new throws for their beds, Kamilah's is a princess throw, and Jazzy's is tinkerbell.  They will be excited!!  I will also be making dog treats again I will be posting the recipe over the weekend so check out the recipes tab for that, I also want to make my lotion but that might not be happening I will have to wait and see. 

1 Comment:

Michelle and Jill said...

I just made a whole chicken in the crockpot last week!! Great minds. And I do love that full cupboard feeling. :)

Post a Comment