Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday night already!


I knew the weekend was going to go fast but gee wiz!! It was a busy weekend for sure.  I did get my hand lotion made today and it only took maybe 5 minutes to do, I made it with lavender scent essential oils but it doesn't smell like lavender to me, so I'm thinking maybe it does depend on where you get your essential oils and what you pay for them?  I got mine at hobby lobby,  I LOVE the lotion the way it feels it's really really nice, the smell won't kill me but I won't do that flavor again until maybe I get some different oil, but I could just make the lotion without smell. Any ideas on my theory about the oil? 


This is all it takes plus water and scent.


Before it goes into the microwave for 1 minute.
after you add the water it turns real creamy looking.

The finished product. 


Check out her website she has some really cool stuff on it! She is one of the blogs I follow and if I must say so myself I think I follow some pretty cool ones, well cool to me anyways.

Gonna be a busy week, tomorrow night I am helping out in a friends nursery at her church, I have a good friend whose sister passed away very unexpectedly this weekend, so  will have to fit a visitation in, Bible study on tuesday night,  Wednesday afternoon we get our new babies  CHICKENS  very excited, I will post some pictures we went to TSC today for chick starter and they had a variety of different age chicks there, wow what a difference  between a week old chick and 2 week old chicks,  wow.  Ours will be a day old when we get them but it won't be long and they aren't quite as cute.  Thursday night meeting my BFF's for coffee and chat I think that is what I am looking forward to the most and then it's friday again   YAY!!!  So all I will be posting again soon so keep in touch and have a great week, don't forget your time with your Heavenly Father. 

2 Comments:

Michelle and Jill said...

YAY!!! That is this week!! :)

Simply Me... said...

I just may have to make me some ! Thanks & have a good week :)

Post a Comment