Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wow it's wednesday already!

I can't believe it's wednesday already and I still really don't have this figured out, I guess I go with what I have for now.  I did do my sneak peek project today after work though the picture doesn't do it justice but I don't have a fancy camera just the one on my phone, so this is where I got the idea from their picture  is much prettier than mine
http://rhythmofthehome.com/spring-2011/seasonal-cooking-preserved-lemons/


I also did some raking after work today, it was just so nice out I had to just be outside and yuck our yard is a mess this time of year so every little bit helps, what I do now I don't have to do later. 


Well I have told myself I am not spending more than an hour or so on this blog after work, and I think I'm already over my allotted time , tried figuring out some stuff and it just didn't work.  I am getting very excited for spring this year, not sure if it's because we have a new tractor and that opens up a whole lot of new things we can grow, or maybe just the fact our baby chicks will be here next wednesday, we are all ready for them, Steve is working on the coop, but we have the brooder all set up and ready for babes. I told Kamilah and Jazzy to start thinking of names for them, gee I guess I should have a few names ready too huh?  Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your week,  and please remember to pray for the country of Japan.


See you soon! 

1 Comment:

Michelle and Jill said...

I love this time of the year. I look forward to getting into the VERY warm car after work. It is so wonderful. I was hoping to rake too...all of the dog poo. ick. :)

Post a Comment