Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday morning!

Good morning,  lots to do today as it's saturday, my day to do all those things that lots of people have all week to do... plus I have the oven heating for the "doggie" treats, I will be posting the recipe in my recipe section, so if you have a special someone that likes peanut butter my guess is they will love these.  I think this is the 3rd batch I have made and will be making a double batch today they seem to go through them and they only get them at night after they come in from being outside for potty breaks,  funny thing is they have it figured out if they take turns going out they get double the treats, and who said dogs can't think?  Ha!! I'm here to tell you different. Also have a few other things I'm reading up on and going to try over the next couple of days.  I have the girls for a sleepover tonight, community group tomorrow, lesson to correct tomorrow afternoon, so not sure how much I'll get done this weekend.  Good thing we have the TIME CHANGE this weekend, at least when it's light outside you feel as though you should be awake...  you know the feeling :-) 
Ok off to do my devotions to get this day a rolling!  only way to start it is in God's Word, do you have a time set aside for your Heavenly Father everyday, if not oh I highly recommend it, just try it for a week and see how much closer you are, you know it is a relationship and those are two way streets! 
I would also like to thank my dear friend Karla for making my blog look so cute and for my blinkie button go ahead take one!  I WILL learn the in's and out's of this designing my own blog, it's a goal I have.  Well I hope everyone has a nice weekend, and don't forget to go worship your Heavenly Father sometime tomorrow, or today if that's how you do it,  JUST DO IT!!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment