Sunday, March 13, 2011

So I think I might have a problem.

Well it appears that with the template I downloaded I can not add to my recipe page seperately so it's posted on the main page., sorry about that, well I'm still under construction here and I'm thinking I might be for a while  :)  even with help.. LOL 


The crock pot chicken was pretty yummy too, and my broth is in the fridge waiting for all the fat to come to the top so I can remove that and then I will store and freeze the broth in mason jars..  rather anxious to use it now, maybe some home made chicken soup should be on the menu in the next few days.... 


We had a wonderful weekend with our crazy little girls.. they are so much fun to have here and mommy and papi get a break too! and we love being able to have them in church with us too it's just a win, win situation. 


Well here we are at sunday night again, how does it get her so fast it was just friday! 




I do have another project I am working on though.  Here is a sneak peek...







1 Comment:

Michelle and Jill said...

like the sneak peak. :)

Yes it does seem to happen so fast...only 4 days for me next week. woo hoo! Talk to you Monday. :)

M

Post a Comment