Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Well today was the day!

 Happy mid-week everyone!  Well today is the day we are no longer empty nesters...  why you ask?  we picked up our 15 little chicks this afternoon, they are all safely upstairs in their brooder, eating and drinking and pooping contently. We have them under an ultra red light to keep them from picking on each other.  Our oldest dog is just a momma hen I think every time I go upstairs Allie is right behind me,  I hope our Mr. Mac feels the same way, he doesn't even know we have them yet..  neither does the cat! What he doesn't know won't hurt the chicks , put they can't get into the room either so I'm not to concerned.  My sister is coming out this weekend with her fancy camera to take pictures of my grand daughters and the chicks so I'll post more then.  The other things I'm working on, lets see, I finally bought fabric last night to make some heating pads with field corn, I picked up some yummy smelling essential oils,  Jasmine, Honeysuckle, and Lilac, I am going to make another batch of lotion which I LOVE by the way.. and I also have some Almond extract a brewing!! and I almost forgot I am in the process of making some little knitted teddy bears.  I'll post pic's of those later too.  It feels good to just be home for a night it's been a busy week.  Hope your week is going well and thanks for stopping by!
Talk to you soon, or should I say blog at you soon?
Val






 










0 Comments:

Post a Comment